Alvan Blanch manufacture Roller Mills, with proven high-performance results on a variety of cereals and pulses.
Roller mill with feed hopper and discharge auger
- Mixer Frame: To position mill onto Alvan Blanch mixer.
- Support Stand: For independent operation with side chute or screw discharge.
- PTO drive/static stand: available on RV280 & RV420 models.
- Totally portable mill package: PTO driven mill on extra heavy duty frame with skid base and fork lift points.
Meal mixer with roller mill no top
- Double Roll Drive: Recommended for use on maize, beans etc. and consists of a pair of gears – can be ordered with the machine or can be very easily self-fitted retrospectively.
- Probe switch: detects when the hopper is empty and shuts the mill down after a preset time delay.
- Magnets: 2 high performance bar type magnets conveniently located in feed hopper – strongly recommended for protection from ferrous foreign objects (which can cause damage to roll surface or injuries to livestock).
Interested in this system?
Click here now to get in touch with our sales team
- High performance on all cereals/pulses
- Easy roll setting adjustment to vary degree of crush
- Roll feed avoids blocking by trash
- Large diameter rolls – extra contact
- Much reduced noise and vibration
- Low maintenance, in-built reliability
- Enclosed body for dust suppression & safety
- Capable of flat rolling
- Extra robust construction
- Capacity range from 500 – 5000kg/hr
- Static and mobile versions
The Alvan Blanch mills are supplied fully assembled and ready to work. All settings are easily adjusted, roll setting, feed rate, crush levels, as standard. They are designed to reduce noise and vibration, keeping the machine low maintenance. The RV mills have capacities from 500-5000kg/hr.
RV mills are built to last, with a main body of continuous welded 10mm plate. The large diameter (355 mm) rolls, one grooved and one plain, are quality cast iron. The design of the feed hopper ensures maximum crop exposure to the drive roll, avoiding blockages, and anti-intrusion bars restrain large stones and other larger debris. This provides extended roller life.
Static, mobile, and tractor mounted models are available.
Solid Chilled Rolls:
- Solid Chilled Rolls are fitted as standard on the RV 420 model and are available as an optional upgrade on the RV 140 and RV280 models.
- The much greater mass of the solid rolls mean lower vibration and enhanced performance, particularly on flaked products.
- The properties of chilled cast iron are high hardness coupled with high compressive strength. The resulting combination is very high resistance to wear. Chilled cast iron is not machinable in the ordinary sense, due to its hardness. It is commonly referred to as “nearly diamond hard” or as “hard as a file”.
- Because the rolls are the working surfaces of any roller mill, extra money spent here on quality will pay you back big dividends.
RV280 Roller Mill with PTO
|Models||Drive||Output (kg/hr)||Roll Dimensions|
diameter x width
|kW||hp||Flat – Lightly cracked||mm|
|RV140||4||5.5||500 – 1100||355 x 140|
|5.5||7.5||600 – 1350|
|RV280||7.5||10||950 – 2100||355 x 280|
|11||15||1200 – 2700|
|RV420||15||20.6||2000 – 4500||355 x 420|
Hammermills Alvan Blanch produces a wide range of Hammermills that can be used for industrial or farm applications: for grinding grain to fine flour or to coarse meal for animal feed production. The Hammermills can also be used for dry straw and fodder grinding. They...
Batch Mixer The design of the Alvan Blanch inclined Bed Batch Mixer has proven to be an unbeatable one for the combination of factors it offers.Versatile The Alvan Blanch Mixer is ideal for blending a wide range of dry products of varying densities, including meal,...