Grain Cleaning & Silo Storage
Alvan Blanch are able to offer complete post-harvest processing solutions from Grain and Seed cleaning, handling and the right storage for your granular crops.
Before grains can be ready for consumption or commercial use, it is essential that they are thoroughly cleaned. The cleaning process for seeds and grains minimises the risk of bacteria growth within them – these bacteria can be potentially dangerous and cause losses to profits. An Alvan Blanch Grain and Seed Cleaning System is a complete solution for ensuring precise cleaning of a range of grains and seeds.
Once grain has been cleaned, it is essential that it is then stored correctly. Improper storage can lead to damage within the grain, and reverse all the work put in through other forms of processing.
Any compromise in the quality of the crops may make it unsuitable for sale and further processing!
Grain Cleaning Systems
Highly efficient and versatile, the equipment is capable of handling most seeds and grains, including wheat, barley, oats, maize, rice, sorghum, vegetable and oil seeds, and many others.
There are several products within the Grain and Seed Cleaning, designed to stand alone or work in conjunction as a complete processing system. Everything is designed for precise cleaning of grains and seeds; capable of removing large and small items of trash, alongside a grading process for rice and other grains.
Alvan Blanch Grain and Seed Cleaning Systems are available in both static and mobile options, giving the option for added flexibility.
Once grain has been cleaned, it is essential that it is then stored correctly. Improper storage can lead to damage within the grain, and reverse all the work put in through or other forms of processing.
Handling & Storage
An Alvan Blanch Bulk Handling and Storage System works to retain the value of your crops, providing peace of mind through harvest, and beyond.
Alvan Blanch Bulk Handling and Storage System options:
– Bulk Grain Storage Bins: Designed for the storing of smaller quantities, up to 17 tonnes. The design of the bin means that assembly is simple and can be modified post-purchase, to increase their capacity. Suitable for outdoor use (lids purchased separately.
– Grain Silos: A solution for the storage of larger quantities of granular crops, from 50 – 5000 tonnes. Each silo is constructed of a high-grade steel, with a galvanised exterior, and corrugated steel ribbed design ensuring air tightness.
– Bucket Elevators: For the movement of all granular crops, a system designed for the vertical transportation of crops – with a loading capacity of 330m3/h. The boot design optimises bucket fill and reduces drag.
– Tubular Screw Conveyor (Auger): Designed to offer conveying up to a 75-degree angle, with a 3ph electric motor and self-lubricating bearings as standard. This conveyor can be made to a custom length to fit plant requirements.
– Belt Conveyor: For the movement of all granular crops, a system designed for the horizontal transportation of crops. Constructed of a galvanised mild steel and with twin telescopic stuts with pins for variable discharge height.
– Chain and Flight Conveyors: Designed to transports grains above and across the plant. With variable speed control settings and an option for horizontal, curved and inclined conveyors.
The range of Alvan Blanch Grain Handling and Storage equipment will depend on several factors – the crops being handled, the environment, the footprint of the equipment and handling capacity.
We are committed to building a solution that is suited to you. To create your bespoke system, get in touch with us today.
Rotary Cleaners & Aspirators The Alvan Blanch cleaning systems add value to your crop. They are designed for simple operation and maintenance and it is easy to integrate them with any of the existing Alvan Blanch double flow driers.RCG805 Cleaner with A80...
De-Stoner (Pressure Type) A reliable solution when the removal of all stones, from almost any granular product, is required. Suitable for a wide variety of products Easy to clean, minimum maintenance Remove stones, metal etc., accurately and reliably Simple and fine...
De-Stoner (Vacuum Type) Separating out stones, mud balls etc of similar size to grain by specific gravity differentation - 5 t/hr. Vacuum type. Vibratory deck drive. Fully adjustable deck angle and amplitude. Mild steel construction. Flexible couplings for grain inlet...
Gravity Separator Seed Cleaning - removal of immature/low germinations/insect damaged seeds from' beans, peas, maize, sunflower, cereals, linseed, oil seed rape, herbage seed, vegetable seeds etc.Operation Designed for efficient operation and ease of setting....
Seed Treater The Alvan Blanch Seed Treaters have been designed for versatility. Though created, primarily, for on farm use; they can be incorporated into fixed or mobile seed processing plants.Seed Cleaning and Treating - EgyptKey Features Handles all modern liquid...
De-Awner The Alvan Blanch De-Awners are most commonly used for barley, but they are suitable for several other variety of crop.Key Features Available in two sizes, 15 and 25 T/hr Central outlet to allow grain to bypass De-Awner when not required Suitable for a wide...
Bulk Weigher Key Features Continuous batch weighers, available in twin/single compartment models Robust but simple construction ensuring reliable operation Suitable for agricultural and industrial applications For weighing cereals and other granular particles up to...
Tubular Screw Conveyors Screw Conveyors assembled in a poultry mash system - NigeriaKey Features Sizes from 160mm to 250mm diameter for use at any angle up to 75 degrees. Suitable for all cereals, peas, pulses and granular products. Durable galvanised steel finish...