The Alvan Blanch Seed Treaters have been designed for versatility. Though created, primarily, for on farm use; they can be incorporated into fixed or mobile seed processing plants.
Seed Cleaning and Treating – Egypt
- Handles all modern liquid chemical dressings
- Thorough mixing action for full coverage of seed
- Easily adjusted flow rates – seed and dressing
- Pre-wired and mobile to suite temporary operation
- Two models – capacities 6 t/hr and 8 t/hr
- Reliable and accurate in operation
- Fully automatic control and safety system
- Supplied complete with 100 litre container
- Fully stainless steel now!
To permit bulk feed operation.
Mixing Chamber Extension:
So that discharge can be at a higher level for feeding of big bags.
To mixing chamber.
With floor standing frame.
Stainless Steel Construction:
For special applications such as the treating of salt with iodine solution (for which a special pump is also required).
The Seed Treaters incorporate a large diameter ‘U’ trough mixing chamber in heavy gauge stainless steel, with removable galvanised steel lid and lower end clean-out door and a mixing rotor fitted with a series of inclined crescent paddles. A large feed hopper (extendable for bulk feed applications) incorporates a stainless steel outlet section for consistency of flow. The feed control device has a screw adjustment graduated scale with set position recovery quick shut-off device, incorporating a pump override switch. A probe detects grain flow.
|Models||Rated Capacity (1) (kg/hr)||Main Drive (kw)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Feed hopper height (mm)||Bagging height (mm)||Shipping volume (m3)||Weight (kgs)|
- Capacity will vary depending on the crop
Interested in this system?
Click here now to get in touch with our sales team
Grain Cleaning & Silo Storage Alvan Blanch are able to offer complete post-harvest processing solutions from Grain and Seed cleaning, handling and the right storage for your granular crops.Before grains can be ready for consumption or commercial use, it is...