Pasteurisation deactivates the spoiling enzymes that are present in liquids. In doing this, the shelf life of non-refrigerated beverages can be increased. Our systems, that contain both plate and tube heat exchangers, are suitable for juices and pulps with a wide range of viscosities.
Alvan Blanch pasteurising systems are designed to be easily cleaned, and have full temperature monitoring and flow control to ensure optimum results.
Our pasteurisation systems are constructed entirely from stainless steel, with all contact parts in 316 stainless steel. The complete pasteurising system is mounted on an, easy to clean, adjustable skid.
Pasteuriser Key Features
- Hygienic stainless-steel connections and fittings.
- Hot water tank and re-circulation system, complete with integral electrical heating.
- High capacity stainless steel centrifugal hot water pump.
- Variable speed rotary lobe juice feed pump.
- Stainless steel interconnecting pipe work.
- Full control system and electrical wiring for accurate process control.
Fruit Processing Efficiently squeezing every last drop of value from your fruit.Multi-juice Bottling Plant - St LuciaAlvan Blanch provide high-quality, bespoke fruit processing plants capable of processing a large variety of crops. From mangoes to tomatoes, papaya to...