British manufacturers with a global outlook. With 70 years’ engineering experience, we specialise in innovative design, production and installation of high-quality machines and integrated systems for the processing of agricultural produce and waste materials.
– CNC Robotics – cutting, pressing
– Integrated production – machining components
– Experienced welders/ fabrication
R&D / Engineering
– Dynamic design department
– Engineering team with dedicated R&D testing facility
Project ENGINEERING & Turnkey SolutionS
– Site consultation and process system design
– Bespoke planning drawings MA
– Project engineering – fabrication; sourcing from carefully selected suppliers
– Despatch, shipping
– Installation, commissioning
– Training, service support
The Alvan Blanch Mission
Our mission was first established by Alvan Blanch OBE himself: to use our experience and expertise to address, and find solutions for, the agricultural and environmental challenges of our ever-changing world – focusing on processing food more efficiently, and making better, safer use of our waste materials. It has been many years since Alvan Blanch OBE set out his mission, but our enterprise continues to grow and adapt to meet international demand for food and waste processing whilst keeping our mission at the forefront of our business.
Learn more about our company’s history!