Pneumatic Leaf Separator
For the separation of leaf from dry and pre-cut herb stems (<100). Up to 120kg/hr of pre- cut plant.
- Two stage separation – primary separation of loose leaf, followed by stripping and then final separation.
- Stripping drum 480 mm wide with rasp bars and concave.
- Adjustable feed deflector plate.
- Separation chambers with perforated screen, inspection panels and lamp.
- Two-stage pressure equalisation in plenum chambers, with air from backward curved centrifugal fans – with inverter speed control for precise airflow regulation and dust filter on intake.
- Stems discharge outlet.
- Leaf collection hopper with air separator dust hood in perforated stainless steel.
- Dimensions: 2500 x 1200 x 1500
- Weight: 537kg
Medicinal & AromaticHerb Processing Alvan Blanch are able to supply a comprehensive range of high-quality processing equipment for herbs and spices. Ideal for processing a wide range of plants for uses such as medicinal cannabis, teas, and spices.Medicinal...