Seed Cleaning – removal of immature/low germinations/insect damaged seeds from’ beans, peas, maize, sunflower, cereals, linseed, oil seed rape, herbage seed, vegetable seeds etc.
Designed for efficient operation and ease of setting. Adjustable valves control the heavy, middling and light product outlets. Adjustable sections include: Side tilt, End raise, Deck speed, Fan speed and Air flow.
For the grading by specific weight of products with very slight differences in size and/or weight, which cannot be separated by screening (width), aspiration (weight) or by indented cylinders (length).
The separator works on a fluidised bed principle; air is forced through the deck causing the light fraction to float above the heavy fraction. The deck is reciprocated causing the heavy fraction to move uphill, while the light fraction floats downhill. Variations in deck speed, air volume, deck material, deck angle (length wise and side wise), and take-off points allow effective separation to be achieved on almost any dry product.
- Vibratory feed
- Full (or partial) dust extraction hood for dusty products
- Alternate decks to suit range of seeds to be processed
- Separate dust tight control panel, all pre-wired and incorporating mains isolator, deck drive inverter, fan drive inverter and starters
- Quality separation according to differential in specific weight
- Simultaneously removes both light and heavy impurities
- Suits a wide range of applications – most free flowing materials
- Pressure or vacuum models available
- Industrial duty – Compact design – Easy maintenance
Removal of immature/low germinations/insect damaged seeds from’ beans, peas, maize, sunflower, cereals, linseed, rapeseed, herbage seed, vegetable seeds etc.
Improving quality of milling wheat and rye, malting barley, ergot removal etc.
Coffee, lentils, herbs, spices etc.
Recycling of plastics, metals etc.
Interested in this system?
Click here now to get in touch with our sales team
Grain Cleaning & Silo Storage Alvan Blanch are able to offer complete post-harvest processing solutions from Grain and Seed cleaning, handling and the right storage for your granular crops.Before grains can be ready for consumption or commercial use, it is...
Seed Treater The Alvan Blanch Seed Treaters have been designed for versatility. Though created, primarily, for on farm use; they can be incorporated into fixed or mobile seed processing plants.Seed Cleaning and Treating - EgyptKey Features Handles all modern liquid...