Brushing Leaf Separator
Part of the comprehensive range of high-quality herb processing equipment from Alvan Blanch.
Brushing Leaf Separator and Pneumatic Leaf Separator part of an Herb Processing System – France
- The B40 Brushing Leaf Separator features a large diameter drum, with rotating nylon brushes and spiral flighting, within a perforated concave screen (separation area of 2.3m2).
- Variable speed drive to rotor from 2.2kW motor.
- One additional grid of different perforation size is supplied with the machine.
- Adjustable flaps below drum to direct leaf on to the output conveyor.
- Supplied complete with control panel
- Tubular chassis with four adjustable feet
- Suitable for a wide range of medicinal/aromatic herbs
- For the separation of leaves from stem of whole dry plants
- Capacity: up to 4m3/hr dried plant (approximately 120kg/hr leaves)
- Gentle brushing action minimises leaf breakage
- Calibrates leaf to required size
- Option of pneumatic separator after brushing
The system is designed for the separation of the leaves from the stems of whole dry plants including; tarragon, mint, melissa, sage and thyme. It can also be used for calibration purposes, for example to produce a sample of 5mm mint from whole leaves.
The dried whole crop (pre-cutting is not required) should be fed to the hopper, by means of a conveyor. A separate conveyor is then required to take the graded leaf. Stems are discharged out from the end of the drum.
Pneumatic Leaf Separator – For leaf separation of small stem pieces still attached to leaf after brushing.
Medicinal & AromaticHerb Processing Alvan Blanch are able to supply a comprehensive range of high-quality processing equipment for herbs and spices. Ideal for processing a wide range of plants for uses such as medicinal cannabis, teas, and spices.Medicinal...